Thursday, 19 March 2015


Today Beth and I re-printed our final two prints - Beth printed her Scare Tactics introductory poster, whilst I printed the Pink Pills. We managed to print two sets of two colour prints within two hours, helping each other out when needed so I think we worked really well and actively as a team.

We then went on to deciding which prints to use for the final cutting, framing and photographing. We decided to use four prints which each used a different main background colour, allowing for the each to stand out in their own right without getting lost in the others. This was the case particularly with the green and purple germ print, and then green and red money print. Due to this, we chose the orange and green print to add a bit of contrast. This can be seen below along with some action shots of Beth printing!

No comments:

Post a Comment