Imagery has been collated from the following sources:
- PPP Blog - Imagery and Articles
- COP Blog - Imagery, Information and Quotes
- Personal Tumblr Blog - Imagery
- Scans from 'Graphic Design for Fashion'
- Hunger Magazine Scans and Website
- The Ballad of Magazine Scans and Website
- Jade Clark - Imagery from previous projects
- My Behance Appreciations
Whilst I was collecting the imagery from the listed sources, these needed to be relevant to the chosen sections for the publication as noted below:
1. An Inspiration Diary
2. The Relationship between Graphic Design and the Fashion Industry
3. The Fashion Industry, The Body and Eating Disorders
4. "Where are all the Female Graphic Designers at?"
5. Branding and Identity
6. Editorial Design
By breaking the contents down into these sections, I am covering all bases of the fashion industry and the surrounding areas of relevance and interest as noted on a previous post. With each section I would like to include an analysis to contextualise the topic with my practice, as well as a visual link to this.
I am unsure at this stage if I will use all of the images shown below, or simply a selection. This will become more evident as I work out how I want to bring my design publication together to really reflect my practice.